An awe-inspiring vintage signed ART Egyptian Revival pendant necklace with matching earrings. The large hexagon shaped goldtone pendant features a pewtertone head of King Tut, suspended from a thick, goldtone rolo chain. The rectangle shaped earrings have pewtertone figures of Isis, with a bird and Ankh. The goldtone in all pieces is worked into an intricate open design. A fabulous design that is sure to be noticed and admired by everyone!
- Vintage ART Egyptian Revival set
- Large goldtone pendant with silvertone figure
- Long, thick goldtone rolo chain
- Long rectangular dangle earrings with figures of Isis and Ankh
- Very striking, sure to be noticed!
- Chain Length: 20 inches (50.8cm)
- Pendant Size: 2 3/4 inches wide by 2 1/2 inches high (6.9 by 6.3cm)
- Earring Dangles Size: 1/2 inch wide by 1 3/8 inch high (1.3 by 3.5cm)
- Total Earrings Length: 1 7/8 inch (4.7cm)
- Chain Clasp: Foldover Clasp Earring Backs: Clips
- Signature: All pieces signed "ART ©"
- Condition: Very good vintage condition, as shown in the photos. Some wear to the rings that attach the pendant to the chain and slight wear to the chain clasp and to the earring clips on the backs, not visible at all when the set is worn.
ART Egyptian Revival King Tut Isis Ankh Cross Vintage Necklace Earrings Set
- Product Code: ARTGTSTEgyptianRevival
- Availability: In Stock