The Selro Corp. "Devil Faces" are among the most collectible vintage costume jewelry. These earrings are even more so, as they are in a rare blue color. The filigree silvertone metal provides a nice backdrop for the lovely blue plastic faces. Each face is adorned with clear rhinestone "earrings," blue marquise shaped glass stones, and a clear rhinestone below. At the very bottom is a circle of small faux pearls, with another clear rhinestone in its center. These are a fabulous addition for the Selro collector, and also look great when worn!
- Vintage Selro filigree "Devil Faces" earrings
- Round silvertone filigree setting
- Large blue Acrylic faces with rhinestone "earrings"
- Blue glass navette stones with accent rhinestones
- Rosette of small faux pearls and rhinestone center
- Very striking, sure to be noticed
- Size: 1 1/4 inch (3.2cm) in diameter
- Back Style: Clips
- Signature: "SELRO CORP. ©" on clips
- Condition: Very good vintage condition, as shown in the photos. There's a little smudge on one earring, problably residue from the original paint, and the rhinestone directly below one face has darkened a bit (see photos). There is also some peeling of the faux pearl finish, which can be seen with a jeweler's loupe. As these earrings are highly collectible, they are left as is, so the buyer can decide whether or not to replace any stones. The clip backs are nice and secure.
Signed Selro Vintage Clip Earrings Rare Blue Devil Genie Faces Figural
- Product Code: SelroSTBlueDevilFaces
- Availability: In Stock