A fabulous vintage Egyptian Revival 1960s silvertone wide link bracelet with Egyptian enamel figures. The figures include an Egyptian god or godess, nubian figure, pharoah/sphinx, and a sarcophagus/mummy. Each link is decorated with Acrylic raspberry red swirl stones and green enamel cobras. Very striking and collectible - everyone will admire this bracelet whenever you wear it!
- Vintage Egyptian Revival enamel figures bracelet
- Silvertone finish, black and green enamel, Acrylic red swirl stones
- Egyptian god or goddess, nubian figure, pharoah/sphinx, sarcophagus/mummy
- Decorated with green enamel cobras
- Very unique, sure to be noticed and complimented!
- Length: 8 1/8 inches (20.6cm)
- Width: 1 1/2 inch (3.8cm)
- Clasp Type: Wide foldover clasp
- Signature: None
- Condition: Good vintage condition, as shown in the photos. Age-related finish and enamel loss typical of pieces of this era and type. Clasp is in good working order, with some finish loss. Does not detract from the wonderful design.
Egyptian Revival Wide Vintage Statement Bracelet Pharoah Mummy Snake Enamel
- Product Code: STEgyptianRedCabsLinks
- Availability: In Stock