A beautiful vintage chatelaine brooch that appears to date from the late 1940s to early 1950s. Two silvertone birds with large blue jelly Lucite bellies, sparkling clear rhinestones on the tails and wings, and bright blue rhinestone eyes. Unsigned, but very nice designer quality. The connecting chains are about 7 inches long (17.7cm), making this a very nice accessory for a sweater. This charming, colorful brooch will grace any vintage collection and is sure to be complimented whenever you wear it!
- Striking vintage two birds chatelaine brooch
- Silvertone with sparkling rhinestones and blue jelly Lucite bellies
- A great brooch to wear on a sweater
- Very unique design, sure to be noticed!
- Large Bird Size: 2 inches wide by 1 1/8 inch high (5 by 2.8cm)
- Small Bird Size: 1 1/2 inch wide by 7/8 inch high (3.8 by 2.2cm)
- Chains Length: About 7 inches (17.7cm)
- Weight: 28 grams
- Clasp Type: Both birds have locking pin clasps
- Signature: None
- Condition: Condition: Very good vintage condition, as shown in the photos, with slight age-related wear. Some crazing of the finish on the head of the larger bird, visible only with very close inspection or magnification, not noticeable at all when worn.
Sweater Chatelaine Rhinestone Birds Vintage Brooch Pin Blue Jelly Lucite Belly Figural
- Product Code: ST2BirdsBlueJellyLuciteBellyRSChatelaine
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: vintage sweater pin, sweater pin, chatelaine brooch, chatelaine pin, vintage birds pin, vintage birds brooch, vintage rhinestone pin, vintage rhinestone brooch, jelly lucite pin, jelly lucite brooch, vintage jelly lucite pin, vintage jelly lucite brooch