A lovely Modernist vintage necklace and earrings set, most likely from the 1980's. Features a striking pendant of goldtone and silvertone curved circles with matching earrings of the same design. The chain has an extension, that allows it to adjust from 16 to 19 inches in length. Although unsigned, the set has nice designer quality. Although the design is bold, the metal is light weight, making the set very comfortable to wear in any season. Bold and beautiful - sure to be noticed and admired!
Size Note: Please note that photos and jewelry displays show enlarged and closeup views. Please refer to the details below for actual dimensions. Thank You.
- Vintage Modernist necklace and earrings set
- Bold two tone circles pendant with chain
- Matching pierced earrings
- Nice quality, light weight, comfortable
- Very pretty - sure to be noticed!
- Chain Length: 16 to 19 inches (40.6 to 48.2cm), adjustable
- Pendant Size: 2 inches (5cm) in diameter
- Earrings Dangles Size: 1 inch (2.5cm) in diameter
- Earrings Total Length: 2 inches (5cm), top-to-bottom
- Weight: 29.2 grams
- Clasp Type: Rounded lobster claw clasp
- Earring Backs: Wires for pierced ears
- Signature: None
- Condition: Very good vintage condition, as shown in the photos, with slight age-related wear. Any spots or discoloration seen in the photos are light reflections.
Vintage Bold Modernist Two Tone Curved Circles Necklace Earrings Set
- Product Code: GTSTModernistCirclesNeckER
- Availability: In Stock